We use various cookies for specific purposes:
- Necessary cookies: these are used to allow various features to be properly used on the website. These cookies do not collect any personal data;
- Cloudflare cookies: Cloudflare is a CDN (Content Delivery Network) which allows to deliver certain resources faster according to the location of the user. In order to grant the user an individual navigation, the cookie set up by Cloudflare makes it possible to differentiate several users using the same IP address (for example: four users connected on the WiFi of a coffee shop). This cookie does not record any personal data to identify the user;
- Functional cookies: these cookies ensure a pleasant user experience when using certain features of the site. For example, they can register the user's address to automatically fill in the "address" field of a form and prevent the user from completing it himself.
You agree that the data communicated via this form will be stored by Ingestic for a purely practical need (namely in case Ingestic needs to contact you). This data will not be passed on to third parties and will not be used for any other purpose than which you have completed this form for. You may consult, modify or delete this data at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ingestic sprl acts as a controller in respect of personal data that is collected and processed in connection with your use of the website.
All personal data collected through cookies or forms on the website are stored in our database only if the user has agreed to it in advance. This data will not be used for other purposes than those accepted by the user. The user has a right of access to data related to him or her: he or she can consult their data, modify them or delete them whenever they want and without having to provide any raison to Ingestic. To do this, the user can contact the data controller via the form below, or you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Ingestic:
- at the following email address: email@example.com ;
- or, at the following postal address: SPRL INGESTIC, Rue du Manège 18B, 1301 Bierges, Belgium.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your query, you always have the possibility to contact the Belgian supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority, formerly the Privacy Commission) and to lodge a complaint with it (https : //www.privacycommission.be/fr).
Your data can be used for the following purposes:
- to grant you access to the website;
- to allow Ingestic to deal with your requests;
- to provide our services to the user;
- to improve user experience;
- to improve interactions between Ingestic and the user;
- to analyse the data in order to improve the functioning of the website;
- other purposes for which we have asked the user’s consent beforehand.
Your data will not be transmitted to any third party without your consent. Ingestic does not disclose your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes, nor does it process your personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling.
We use various secure protocols to protect the data collected through our website. However, and while we are doing our best, we cannot guarantee the complete security of this information. In the event of a security breach, we will notify the appropriate authorities accordingly. We will also inform you whenever the data breach poses risks for your rights and freedoms (article 34 of the GDPR). Of course, we will do everything in our power to avoid security breaches.
The user’s rights regarding his personal data are as follows:
- the right to information: the user has the right to know how the data collected on the website is used;
- the right of access: the user has the right to access the personal data collected on the site;
- the right to rectification: the user has the right to request the rectification of their personal data;
- the right to erasure: the user has the right to request the deletion of part or all data held about them;
- the right to restriction of processing: the user has the right to restrict the way the website uses their personal data;
- the right to withdraw your consent: the user has the right to withdraw any consent regarding the use of their personal data.
Once you have sent the request, Ingestic will contact you as soon as possible in order to deal appropriately with your request.
To request the data stored in our servers, please click here